1. My new coat from Zara, I've been wanting a nice warm coat for ages but one that actually looks nice too and I found the perfect one in Zara, a khaki green coat with zip details. It's going to keep me nice a snug through the warmer months :-) You can get yours here -
2. I found a great new ap this month called TodayTix for last Minuite theatre bookings and me and Joshua went to watch a show called in the Heights, which was amazing! The app is so easy to use, and has great prices for theatre tickets, there were all the top West End shows on there but Joshua actually chose this one even over Lion King (although we have seen that) and we booked tickets via the app then had confirmation that tickets were at the box office and there they were all printed ready and waiting for us, it is such a great easy way to book any theatre trips.
3. My new boots from shoeaholic! They are so nice and had 70% off the regular retail price. This is such a great website for Kurt Geiger shoes with massive discounts, I could shop on there all day! I went for the metallic boots as they had a great heel for day wear and were a little more exciting than just black, although I've already eyes up the next pair I will be purchasing!
4. You know it's nearly Christmas when my fave drink is back in Costa, I'm not sure they even advertise it anymore but its an orange hot chocolate and its amaaazing!!! Its like a Terry's chocolate orange all melted in a cup which i know isn't to everyones taste but it most definitely is mine!
5. There is a full blog post on this one but Joshua and I went to Winter wonderland in Hyde Park on their opening weekend. It was so christmassy and really kick started the Christmas spirit in us. We watched the Zippos circus, visited the Magical Ice Kingdom and went on lots and lots of rides! It is a must for anyone around London at this time of year.